The best place to keep household equipment and other necessary stuff is a country shed. Moreover, this space is usually used as a home workshop. But, despite the simplicity of the design, a lot of effort will have to be made – it is not easy to buy the necessary material and choose a construction technology so that the result satisfies the wishes.
If there is no experience or time, then instead of a high-quality building, you will get a wreck. So, the best way out will be ordering the construction of a barn from garden sheds Warrington.
One of the most popular utility rooms is considered to be frame houses. Their construction takes the maximum time and is carried out according to the standard scheme:
- After the earth has become obsolete, so that the surface of the earth shrinks, a sand and gravel cushion is prepared, the perimeter of the building is marked.
- Concrete blocks are installed at the corners and in the middle of the long sides.
- On the blocks, a metal or a wooden frame is assembled.
- Gather logs for the floor, lay a heat-insulating layer and floor covering, for example, linoleum.
- At the corners, support posts are produced, and along the perimeter of the rack.
- Mounting door and window frames.
- External and internal cladding is being carried out.
Shed roof construction
- Frame racks are connected to the strapping frame.
- A waterproofing layer is laid, then the crate is fastened.
- The crate is opened with roofing material or soft roofs.
- Corrugated sheet is mounted, as an option – a metal tile.
After completing all the installation work, proceed to the interior decoration of the room. Follow these simple steps and you will have a great barn.